November 18, 2011

Lesson #86: People at midnight showings are fun.

So last night I went to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn pt 1 (Yeah, judge me all you want! I don't care!). And, needless to say, it was actually REALLY good (Again, judge me all you want). I didn't just learn that they did a waaaaaay better job on this movie than the last 3, I also learned that people can be extra crazy when it's really late. One girl ran to the front of the theater and ran back and forth yelling "ONE MINUTE! ONE MINUTE!" It was very entertaining to watch everybody. Some people brought blankets and were sleeping until the movie started, and some people were laughing rather loudly and talking. Some people, like my friends and I, watched Eclipse while we were waiting.

Midnight showings are fun. Getting 4 hours of sleep is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment