December 17, 2011

Lesson #87: You don't really need to study as a senior...

Wow! It has been forever. Life is crazy, and school has been killer. This past week I took finals, and I didn't do so bad! I passed all of them, which I wasn't expecting to do. But I did, and I am very happy! And you know what I learned? Studying doesn't always help. I didn't study for any of my finals (except English) and I did good on all of them. We're seniors, we don't need to study! ;)

As this year is coming to a close, so is this blog. I've learned a lot this past year, obviously that I was so busy I couldn't post every day, seeing as I'm only on Lesson #87. Maybe I can get to at least 100 by the end of the year. Thanks for sticking with me this year, and we'll see what we can learn in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment