December 18, 2011

Lesson #88: Stephen King writes creepy stories.

So it's December 19, and it seems that this year is quickly coming to a close. I can't believe that it's been almost a year since I started this blog. I'm still debating whether or not to create a new one for 2012, what do you guys think?

Tonight I watched Stephen King's Bag of Bones. I definitely recommend it if you like scary, creepy, weird stories! Of course, I'd recommend pretty much anything Stephen King. (Children of the Corn, The Green Mile, The Shining, Secret Window, 1408, etc etc). I already knew he was an incredible writer, and that he wrote some pretty creepy and weird stuff, but Bag of Bones was beyond that. It wasn't necessarily scary, so to speak, but it was creepy. It had its jumpy moments. It had its sad moments. It had its twists and turns in the story line. (Of course my favorite part of these kinds of movies is always trying to figure it out and predict what will happen).

All and all, today, I learned that Stephen King writes creepy stories. But he is one incredible writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment